1. You car is the second largest investment you're likely to make. Preserve it's value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
2. Oregon State Law requires only ONE estimate...you can obtain more if you choose.
3. Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this...or you may leave your car at the shop of your choice and ask that the insurance company inspect the car there.
4. Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages.
5. You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. The insurance company cannot require or direct you to a particular shop.
6. Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all the necessary work. If you are not sure why one estimate is different from another...please ask us.
7. Choose a shop that has unibody repair equipment and certified (I-Car or ASE for example) technicians.
8. Ask if the shop will be using Genuine Manufacture Replacement parts.
9. Ask if the shop offers a warranty.
10. Let the shop help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company.